Speleogenesis and Evolution of Karst Aquifers
Aims & Scope
The World Cave and Karst Science journals database (WCKSJ) is a part of KarstBase facilitating an access to journals, which focus is specifically the cave and karst studies. The WCKSJ fully covers 16 major journals in the field since their launch and allows a quick search through this remarkable mass of cave and karst knowledge. It provides bibliographic descriptions, abstracts and, when available, web links to full-text papers online.
Speleogenesis and Evolution of Karst Aquifers is an online scientific journal that brings together research on developments in geospeleology and karst science pertinent to the origin and evolution of dissolution caves and conduit permeability (speleogenesis). Speleogenesis is a primary process that determines most essential features of hydrogeology of soluble rocks and guides evolution of karst in many ways, so that the evolution of karst in general and karst aquifers in particular are also within the scope of the journal.
The general aim of the journal is to foster speleogenesis and karst hydrogeology studies by highlighting the most essential recent advances in the field, disseminated in a vast array of literature, and facilitating access to them.
Speleogenesis and Evolution of Karst Aquifers is a specialized umbrella journal that, in addition to publishing original research articles, re-publishes carefully selected articles from partner karst and cave journals of a broader scope and from conference proceedings, and also indexes/highlights selected relevant articles from a wide range of the peer-reviewed geoscience journals by providing citations/abstracts linked to original full-text resources.
In this way, Speleogenesis and Evolution of Karst Aquifers serves as a premier one-stop scholarly source for the field of karst hydrogeology and the origin of solution porosity.
Search in Speleogenesis and Evolution of Karst Aquifers
Use this form to search inside World Karst and Cave Journals. You can search in all journals or select specific journal of interest from the drop-down menu. Use the year option to narrow down your search.
- Formation and development of a karstic system below and above sea level in Messinian Mani Peninsula (S. Greece), Papadopoulou - Vrynioti Kyriaki; Kampolis, Isidoros, 2012, UIS KHS Commission
- A statistical model of karstic flow conduits, Boudinet, P., 2012, UIS KHS Commission
- The 8.2 ka event: is it registered in Belgian speleothems?, Verheyden, S., Keppens, E., Van Strydonck, M., Quinif, Y., 2012, UIS KHS Commission
- Estimating the Timing of Cave Level Development with GIS, Jacoby, B.S.; Peterson, E.W.; Dogwiler T.; Kostelnick J C., 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- Hypogene speleogenesis in the Cenozoic carbonates of the Prichernomorsky artesian basin (north Black Sea region), Klimchouk, A.B.; Timokhina, E.I.; Amelichev, G.N., 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- Pit cave morphologies in eolianites: variability in primary structure control, Moore, Paul J.; Seale, L. Don; Mylroie, John E., 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- Eolianites and Karst Development in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico, Kelley, Kristin N.; Mylroie, John E.; Mylroie, Joan R.; Moore, Christopher M.; Collins, Laura R.; Ersek, Lica; Lascu, Ioan; Roth, Monica J.; Moore, Paul J.; Passion, Rex; Shaw, Charles, 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- Fresh-water lens anisotropy and flank margin cave development, Fais Island, FSM, Mylroie, John E.; Mylroie, Joan R.; Jenson, John W.; MacCracken, Rob, 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- Paleokarst investigation near Saint-Remèze, Ardèche, France: discovery of an underground river fossilised during the Messinian salinity crisis, Martini, J.E.J. , 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- Fengcong, fenglin, cone karst and tower karst, Waltham, Tony , 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- Bell Hole Origin: Constraints on Developmental Mechanisms, Crooked Island, Bahamas, Birmingham, Andrew N.; Mylroie, Joan R.; Mylroie, John E.; Lace, Michael J., 2011, UIS KHS
- Honshu, Japan Earthquake of March 11, 2011 9.0 Magnitude recorded in the Edwards Aquifer, San Antonio, Texas, Schindel, Geary M., 2011, UIS KHS
- Comparative tracing experiments to investigate epikarst structural and compositional heterogeneity, Sinreich, M.; Flynn, R. , 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- A dye-tracing investigation in the Poshte-Naz Karstic aquifer, Alburz Mountain, northern Iran, Kalantari, N.; Mohammadi, R., 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- The role of seismic activity in the formation of large underground cavities in the Muruk System, Nakanai Mountains, New Britain, Papua New Guinea, Audra, P., 2011,
- Water tracing in the Muruk-Berenice system (Nakanai Mountains, New Britain, Papua New Guinea), Audra, P., Hobléa F., 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- Rainfall, flows and percolation in Nakanai Mountains karst, Audra, P., 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- Speleogenesis of Alecrineiros Shaft , Rodrigues, P., 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- Speleogenesis in the hyperkarst of the Nakanai Mountains (New Britain, Papua New-Guinea). Evolution model of a juvenile system (Muruk Cave) inferred from U/Th and paleomagnetic dating, Audra P.; Lauritzen S.-E.; Rochette P., 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- Caves and speleogenesis at Blomstrandsøya, Kongsfjord, W. Spitsbergen, Lauritzen, S.-E., 2011, UIS KHS Commission
- Size scales for closed depression landforms: the place of tiankengs, White, William B.; White, Elizabeth L., 2006, UIS KHS Commission
- Collapse processes at the tiankengs of Xingwen, Waltham, Tony, 2006, UIS KHS Commission
- Hydraulic considerations in the development of tiankengs, Palmer, Arthur N.; Palmer, Margaret V. , 2006, UIS KHS Commission
- Some large dolines in the Dinaric karst, Kranjc, Andrej , 2006, UIS KHS Commission
- Cave un-roofing as a large-scale geomorphic process, Klimchouk, Alexander , 2006, UIS KHS Commission
- Giant dolines of the Muller Plateau, Papua New Guinea, James, Julia , 2006, UIS KHS Commission
- Turloughs and tiankengs: distinctive doline forms, Gunn, John , 2006, UIS KHS Commission
- Large collapse chambers within caves, Eavis, Andy , 2006, UIS KHS Commission
- Tiankengs: definition and description, Zhu, Xuewen; Waltham, Tony, 2006, UIS KHS Commission
- Tiankengs of the world, outside China, Waltham, Tony, 2006, UIS KHS Commission