The book “Hypogene Karst Regions and Caves of the World” is going to be published by Springer, in its series “Cave and Karst Systems of the World”.
There will be a karst session at the AGU Fall 2016 Meeting in San Francisco, USA in December 12-16: Characterization, Modeling, and Remediation of Fissured, Carbonate, and Karst Groundwater Systems
A book "Höhlen und Karst in Österreich" (Caves and karst in Austria; Editors: Christoph Spötl, Lukas Plan & Ehrad Christian) will be printed until mid of July. Subscription is available.
Many inspiring ideas on caves can be found in images created by children, generated by the International Contest of Kid’s Drawing "Caves in the Eyes of our Children".
A call to submit an abstract to a session devoted to karst aquifers, which will be held in September in Montpellier during the 43rd IAH Congress
Did you know?
That francoanellite is a cave mineral - h6k3al5(po4)8 .13h2o .?
Checkout all 2699 terms in the KarstBase Glossary of Karst and Cave Terms
Use this form to search inside World Karst and Cave Journals. You can search in all journals or select specific journal of interest from the drop-down menu. Use the year option to narrow down your search.
- Rethinking eastern Australian caves, Osborne, R.A.L. , 2010, Geological Society London
- Natural and anthropogenic rock collapse over open caves, Waltham,T.;Lu,Z.;, 2007,
- Seismic geomorphology of Palaeozoic collapse features in the Fort Worth Basin (USA), Sullivan,E.C.;Marfurt,K.J.;Blumentritt,C.;Ammerman,M.;, 2007,
- Karst processes and slope instability: some investigations in the carbonate Apennine of Campania (southern Italy), Santo,A.;Del Prete,S.;Di Crescenzo,G.;Rotella,M.;, 2007,
- Natural and anthropogenic hazards in karst areas: an introduction, Parise,M.;GUNN,J.;, 2007,
- Sinkholes in Italy: first results on the inventory and analysis, Nisio,S.;Caramanna,G.;Ciotoli,G.;, 2007,
- Magnetic prospection as an efficient tool for doline detection: a case study in the central Ebro Basin (northern Spain), Mochales,T.;Pueyo,E.L.;Casas,A.M.;Soriano,M.A.;, 2007,
- Evaluating the impact of quarrying on karst aquifers of Salento (southern Italy), le Rose,M.;Parise,M.;Andriani,G.F.;, 2007,
- Contributory area definition for groundwater source protection and hazard mitigation in carbonate aquifers, GUNN,J.;, 2007,
- Intrinsic vulnerability of the Alburni karst system (southern Italy), Ducci D;, 2007,
- Natural and anthropogenic hazards in the karst of Jamaica, Day MJ;, 2007,
- Coastal karst geomorphosites at risk? A case study: the floods of 6-11 December 2004 in central-east Sardinia, Cossu A;De Waele J;Di Gregorio F;, 2007,
- Biotic versus abiotic calcite formation on prehistoric cave paintings: the Arcy-sur-Cure 'Grande Grotte' (Yonne, France) case, Chalmin E;d'Orlye F;Zinger L;Charlet L;Geremia RA;Orial G;Menu M;Baffier D;Reiche I;, 2007,
- Sinkhole distribution based on pre-development mapping in urbanized Pinellas County, Florida, USA, Brinkmann R;Wilson K;Elko N;Seale LD;Florea L;Vacher HL;, 2007,
- Stable isotopes in aqueous sulphate as tracers of natural and contaminant sulphate sources: a reconnaissance study of the Xingwen karst aquifer, Sichuan, China, Bottrell SH;, 2007,
- The contribution of the 'Sibilla Appenninica' legend to karst knowledge in the Sibillini Mountains (Central Apennines, Italy), Aringoli D;Gentili B;Pambianchi G;Piscitelli AM;, 2007,
- Assessment of cover-collapse sinkholes in SW Sardinia (Italy), Ardau F;Balia R;Bianco M;De Waele J;, 2007,
- Rapid karstic bypass flow in the unsaturated zone of the Yorkshire chalk aquifer and implications for contaminant transport, Allshorn SJL;Bottrell SH;West LJ;Odling NE;, 2007,
- Environmental change across the Early-Middle Pleistocene transition: small mammalian evidence from the Trinchera Dolina cave, Atapuerca, Spain, Cuenca-Bescos G;Rofes J;Garcia-Pimienta J;, 2005,
- MOPOD: a generic model of porosity development, Bloomfield JP;Barker JA;, 2005,
- Concepts and models of dolomitization: a critical reappraisal, Machel,Hans G.;, 2004,
- Basin fluid flow, base-metal sulphide mineralization and the development of dolomite petroleum reservoirs, Gregg,Jay M.;, 2004,
- Dolomites in SE Asia -- varied origins and implications for hydrocarbon exploration, Carnell AJH;Wilson MEJ;, 2004,
- The recognition of barrage and paludal tufa systems by GPR: case studies in the geometry and correlation of Quaternary freshwater carbonates, Pedley,Martyn;Hill,Ian;, 2003,
- Assessments of the sensitivity to climate change of flow and natural water quality in four major carbonate aquifers of Europe, Younger,P.L.;Teutsch,G.;Custodio,E.;Elliot,T.;Manzano,M.;Sauter,M.;, 2002,
- Mine water tracing, Wolkersdorfer,Christian;, 2002,
- Permo-Mesozoic multiple fluid flow and ore deposits in Sardinia: a comparison with post-Variscan mineralization of Western Europe, BONI M;Muchez P;Schneider J;, 2002,
- Is the water still hot? Sustainability and the thermal springs at Bath, England, Atkinson TC;Davison RM;, 2002,
- Weichselian palaeoclimate and palaeoenvironment in Europe: background for palaeogroundwater formation, Vaikmae,R.;Edmunds,W.M.;Manzano,M.;, 2001,
- Palaeowaters in European coastal aquifers -- the goals and main conclusions of the PALAEAUX project, Edmunds WM;, 2001,