The book “Hypogene Karst Regions and Caves of the World” is going to be published by Springer, in its series “Cave and Karst Systems of the World”.
There will be a karst session at the AGU Fall 2016 Meeting in San Francisco, USA in December 12-16: Characterization, Modeling, and Remediation of Fissured, Carbonate, and Karst Groundwater Systems
A book "Höhlen und Karst in Österreich" (Caves and karst in Austria; Editors: Christoph Spötl, Lukas Plan & Ehrad Christian) will be printed until mid of July. Subscription is available.
Many inspiring ideas on caves can be found in images created by children, generated by the International Contest of Kid’s Drawing "Caves in the Eyes of our Children".
A call to submit an abstract to a session devoted to karst aquifers, which will be held in September in Montpellier during the 43rd IAH Congress
Did you know?
That pumping test is a test designed to determine aquifer characteristics by pumping a well and plotting the drawdown curves of observation wells for comparison with theoretical curves.?
Checkout all 2699 terms in the KarstBase Glossary of Karst and Cave Terms
Use this form to search inside World Karst and Cave Journals. You can search in all journals or select specific journal of interest from the drop-down menu. Use the year option to narrow down your search.
- Nonlinear Flow Process: A New Package to Compute Nonlinear Flow in MODFLOW, Mayaud, C.; Walker, P.; Hergarten, S.; Birk, S., 2014,
- Investigating Groundwater Flow Between Edwards and Trinity Aquifers in Central Texas, Wong, C.I.; Kromann, J.S.; Hunt, B.B.; Smith, B.A.; Banner, J.L., 2013,
- Classification of thermal patterns at karst springs and cave streams, Luhmann, A.; Covington, M.; Peters, A.; Alexander ,S.; Cale, A.; Green, J. E.; Alexander, Jr., 2010,
- Nonlinear Flow in Karst Formations, Chin, D.A.; Price, R.M.; DiFrenna, V.J., 2009,
- Percolation and Particle Transport in the Unsaturated Zone of a Karst Aquifer, Pronk, M.; Goldscheider, N.; Zopfi, J.; Zwahlen, F., 2009,
- Self-Organized Permeability in Carbonate Aquifers, Worthington S.; Ford D., 2009,
- NMR Imaging of Fluid Exchange between Macropores and Matrix in Eogenetic Karst, Florea L.J.; Cunningham K.J.; Altobelli S., 2009,
- Springflow hydrographs: Eogenetic vs. telogenetic karst, Florea LJ;Vacher HL;, 2006,
- Analytical and numerical models to explain steady rates of spring flow, Swanson,S.K.;Bahr,J.M.;, 2004,
- Conduit properties and karstification in the unconfined Floridan Aquifer, Screaton,E.;Martin,J.B.;Ginn,B.;Smith,L.;, 2004,
- Colonization by aerobic bacteria in karst: Laboratory and in situ experiments, Personne,J.C.;Poty,F.;Mahler,B.J.;Drogue,C.;, 2004,
- South China karst aquifer storm-scale hydrochemistry, Liu,Z.H.;Groves,C.;Yuan,D.X.;Meiman,J.;, 2004,
- Degradates provide insight to spatial and temporal trends of herbicides in ground water, Kolpin,D.K.;Schnoebelen,D.J.;Thurman,E.M.;, 2004,
- Localization of saturated karst aquifer with magnetic resonance sounding and resistivity imagery, Vouillamoz,J.M.;Legchenko,A.;Albouy,Y.;Bakalowicz,M.;Baltassat,J.M.;Al-fares,W.;, 2003,
- Deep water circulation, residence time, and chemistry in a karst complex, Aquilina L;Ladouche B;Doerfliger N;Bakalowicz M;, 2003,
- A global experimental system approach of karst springs' hydrographs and chemographs, Grasso,D.A.;Jeannin,P.Y.;, 2002,
- Interpretation of spring recession curves, Amit H;Lyakhovsky V;Katz A;Starinsky A;Burg A;, 2002,
- 'A conceptual model for DNAPL transport in karst ground water basins' by Caroline M. Loop and William B. White. Ground Water 39, no. 1 : 119-127. Discussion - Authors' reply, Loop,C.M.;White,W.B.;, 2001,
- Introduction of wavelet analyses to rainfall/runoffs relationship for a karstic basin: The case of Licq-Atherey karstic system (France), Labat,D.;Ababou,R.;MANGIN,A.;, 2001,
- Forecasting of turbid floods in a coastal, chalk karstic drain using an artificial neural network, Beaudeau P;Leboulanger T;Lacroix M;Hanneton S;Wang HQ;, 2001,
- 'A conceptual model for DNAPL transport in karst ground water basins' by Caroline M. Loop and William B. White. Ground Water 39, no. 1 : 119-127. Discussion, Aley T;, 2001,
- A strategy for modeling ground water rebound in abandoned deep mine systems, Adams R;Younger PL;, 2001,
- Infiltration measured by the drip of stalactites, Sanz,E.;Lopez,J.J.;, 2000,
- Transmissivity estimates from well hydrographs in karst and fractured aquifers, Powers,J.G.;Shevenell,L.;, 2000,
- Transient-state history matching of a karst aquifer ground water flow model, Larocque,M.;Banton,O.;Razack,M.;, 2000,
- Hydrochemical approach to the alterations of the recharge of a karst aquifer consecutive to a long pumping period: Example taken from Pinchinade graben (Mouans-Sartoux, French Riviera), Reynaud,A.;Guglielmi,Y.;Mudry,J.;Mangan,C.;, 1999,
- Determining karst transmissivities with inverse modeling and an equivalent porous media, Larocque,M.;Banton,O.;Ackerer,P.;Razack,M.;, 1999,
- Lanthanide-labeled clay: A new method for tracing sediment transport in karst, Mahler,B.J.;Bennett,P.C.;Zimmerman,M.;, 1998,
- Study on the contamination of fracture-karst water in Boshan District, China, Zhu,X.Y.;Xu,S.H.;Zhu,J.J.;Zhou,N.Q.;Wu,C.Y.;, 1997,
- Determination of transmissivity from specific capacity tests in a karst aquifer, Mace,R.E.;, 1997,