The book “Hypogene Karst Regions and Caves of the World” is going to be published by Springer, in its series “Cave and Karst Systems of the World”.
There will be a karst session at the AGU Fall 2016 Meeting in San Francisco, USA in December 12-16: Characterization, Modeling, and Remediation of Fissured, Carbonate, and Karst Groundwater Systems
A book "Höhlen und Karst in Österreich" (Caves and karst in Austria; Editors: Christoph Spötl, Lukas Plan & Ehrad Christian) will be printed until mid of July. Subscription is available.
Many inspiring ideas on caves can be found in images created by children, generated by the International Contest of Kid’s Drawing "Caves in the Eyes of our Children".
A call to submit an abstract to a session devoted to karst aquifers, which will be held in September in Montpellier during the 43rd IAH Congress
Did you know?
That seepage spring; filtration spring is see spring, seepage.?
Checkout all 2699 terms in the KarstBase Glossary of Karst and Cave Terms
Use this form to search inside World Karst and Cave Journals. You can search in all journals or select specific journal of interest from the drop-down menu. Use the year option to narrow down your search.
- Deep conduit flow in karst aquifers revisited, Kaufmann, Georg; Gabrovšek, Franci; Romanov, Douchko , 2014,
- Permeability evolution due to dissolution and precipitation of carbonates using reactive transport modeling in pore networks, Nogues, J.P.; Fitts, J.P.; Celia, M.A.; Peters, C.A. , 2013,
- Early-stage hypogene karstification in a mountain hydrologic system: A coupled thermohydrochemical model incorporating buoyant convection, Chaudhuri, A.; Rajaram, H.; Wiswanathan, H., 2013,
- Early-stage hypogene karstification in a mountain hydrologic system: A coupled thermohydrochemical model incorporating buoyant convection, Chaudhuri, A.; Rajaram, H.; Viswanathan, H., 2013,
- Early-stage hypogene karstification in a mountain hydrologic system: A coupled thermohydrochemical model incorporating buoyant convection, Chaudhuri, A.; Rajaram, H.; Viswanathan, H, 2013,
- Evaluation of permeability and non-Darcy flow in vuggy macroporous limestone aquifer samples with lattice Boltzmann methods, Sukop, M.C.; Huang, H.; Alvarez, P.F.; Variano, E.A.; Cunningham, K.J., 2013,
- Effects of dynamically variable saturation and matrix-conduit coupling of flow in karst aquifers, Reimann, T.; Geyer, T.; Shoemaker, W.B.; Liedl, R.; Sauter, M., 2011,
- Mechanisms of heat exchange between water and rock in karst conduits, Covington, M. D.; Luhmann, A.J.; Gabrovsek, F.; Saar, M.O.; Wicks, C.M. , 2011,
- The significance of turbulent flow representation in single-continuum models, Reimann, T.; Rehrl, C.; Shoemaker, W.B.; Geyer, T.; Birk, S., 2011,
- A dimensionless number describing the effects of recharge and geometry on discharge from simple karstic aquifers, Covington, M.D.; Wicks, C.M.; Saar, M.O. , 2009, AGU
- Alteration of fractures by precipitation and dissolution in gradient reaction environments: Computational results and stochastic analysis, Chaudhuri,A.; Rajaram,H.; Viswanathan,H., 2008,
- Conduit evolution in deep-seated settings: Conceptual and numerical models based on field observations, Rehrl C.;Birk S.;Klimchouk A. B., 2008,
- Interpretation of pumping tests in a mixed flow karst system, Maréchal J.C., Ladouche B., Dörfliger N. & Lachassagne P., 2008,
- Modeling the influence of epikarst evolution on karst aquifer genesis: A time-variant recharge boundary condition for joint karst-epikarst development, Bauer S;Liedl R;Sauter M;, 2005,
- Dissolution of limestone fractures by cooling waters: Early development of hypogene karst systems, Andre BJ; Rajaram H;, 2005,
- Dynamic hydrologic and geochemical response in a perennial karst spring, Winston,W.E.;Criss,R.E.;, 2004,
- Characterizing a coastal karst aquifer using an inverse modeling approach: The saline springs of Thau, southern France, Pinault,J.L.;Doerfliger,N.;Ladouche,B.;Bakalowicz,M.;, 2004,
- Modeling the salinity of an inland coastal brackish karstic spring with a conduit-matrix model, Arfib B;de Marsily G;, 2004,
- Evolution of hydraulic conductivity by precipitation and dissolution in carbonate rock, Singurindy, O.; Berkowitz, B., 2003,
- Simulation of the development of karst aquifers using a coupled continuum pipe flow model - art. no. 1057, Liedl,R.;Sauter,M.;Huckinghaus,D.;Clemens,T.;Teutsch,G.;, 2003,
- Numerical models for mixing corrosion in natural and artificial karst environments, Kaufmann,G.;, 2003,
- Hydrogeologic and climatic influences on spatial and interannual variation of recharge to a tropical karst island aquifer, Jones,I.C.;Banner,J.L.;, 2003,
- Fluid flow in synthetic rough-walled fractures: Navier-Stokes, Stokes, and local cubic law simulations, Brush D.J.; Thomson N.R., 2003,
- Hydraulic boundary conditions as a controlling factor in karst genesis: A numerical modeling study on artesian conduit development in gypsum - art. no. 1004, Birk S;Liedl R;Sauter M;Teutsch G;, 2003,
- Hydraulic boundary conditions as a controlling factor in karst genesis: A numerical modeling study on artesian conduit development in gypsum., Birk S.;R. Liedl.;M. Sauter.;Teutsch G., 2003,
- Modeling of karst aquifer genesis: Influence of exchange flow, Bauer S;Liedl R;Sauter M;, 2003,
- Measurement and analysis of dissolution patterns in rock fractures, Dijk, P. E.; Berkowitz, B.; Yechieli, Y. , 2002,
- Karst aquifer evolution in a changing water table environment - art. no. 1090, Kaufmann,G.;, 2002,
- Inverse modeling of the hydrological and the hydrochemical behavior of hydrosystems: Characterization of karst system functioning, Pinault,J.L.;Plagnes,V.;Aquilina,L.;Bakalowicz,M.;, 2001,
- Modeling flow in phreatic and epiphreatic karst conduits in the Holloch cave (Muotatal, Switzerland), Jeannin,P.Y.;, 2001,